At Industrie we want your online experience to be enjoyable and we take care to respect your privacy when you visit our web site. We abide by a strict Code of Practice that demands we handle your personal details responsibly. This Code also requires that we act fairly and honestly in all of our customer transactions. We do this gladly because we know that if you have a good experience with us, you will want to visit our web site again and maybe even tell your friends about us. Generally, we use the information we collect about you for one purpose: to inform you of our special offers and news updates.
WE PROVIDE ESSENTIAL ONLINE INFORMATION
* We provide clear, complete and up-to-date information online about our business and the products and services we offer. This includes how to get in touch with us. This information helps you to make informed choices.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
* We only collect customer information that is necessary for what we do.
* The types of personal information we collect about you may include your name, address, IP Address, email address, bank account or credit card details and phone number.
* We always tell you who we are and what we intend to do with your information when we receive it.
* We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means. This means we are never unreasonably intrusive when it comes to dealing with our customers. From time to time, we may also collect non-personal information from our customers. This helps us in our ongoing efforts to improve our web site and the on-line experience for our visitors. We also monitor our customers' usage of our web site to make improvements and provide other items you might want to know about.
WE WILL RESPECT YOUR PREFERENCES
* We may also use the information we collect to keep you abreast of changes in our web site, to inform you about new products and services, or to let you know about special offers you might find worthwhile. If you would rather not receive this information, you can email us on email@example.com and let us know.
* We always provide customers with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving future offers via e-mail.
If you don't wish to receive new information, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your details from all internal marketing lists and future campaigns.
WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION FROM DISCLOSURE TO OTHER PARTIES
* We only use or disclose information about our customers in ways they would expect. This means we only use information to update you, to arrange delivery of any orders you place with us or to improve our website. If we need to share your information to do this, we make sure it is used for this purpose only.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND FEEDBACK
Privacy is a sensitive issue. At any time, if you believe we have not adhered to these principles or if you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you please contact us as set out below. In the case of access and correction requests, please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it.
Queries regarding privacy should be directed to the Privacy Officer:
55 Railway Parade, Marrickville, NSW 2204