An important message to our customers
3 January 2021
NSW Mask Requirements In Stores
Following the recent mandate issued by the New South Wales Government, all our Industrie store and warehouse teams will be wearing masks in addition to the already implemented social distancing, store capacity limits and personal hygiene requirements we have in place.
Our customers are now also required to wear masks to enter a store and to ensure the safety of our customers and staff alike, our teams will be diligent in ensuring everyone in store is wearing a mask.
Children aged 12 and under 12 are exempt but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable.
If you would prefer to shop online you can continue to visit us at www.industrie.com.au and if you have any queries, you can reach out to us via email@example.com or by visiting the Contact Us section on the website.
We thank you for your support and we will continue to monitor the situation and update you in line with the directives issued by the Government as they're provided.
UPDATED 17 August 2020
All of our Victorian Stores are closed from 5 August 2020 in line with the Victorian State Government stage 4 restrictions.
Our New Zealand store St Lukes is closed as of 12 August 2020 in line with the New Zealand Government level 3 restrictions.
Our INDUSTRIE retail stores are currently trading on revised or reduced trading hours. Please refer to our trading hours page for details.
For trading hours in Myer and David Jones Department stores, we recommend you visit the respective department store's website for further information.
Industrie continues to monitor the COVID 19 situation very closely and to operate in accordance with all Government advice and directives. Industrie is committed to help deter the spread of coronavirus and we are taking all necessary measures to ensure our stores are safe environments. This includes:
- Providing our stores and employees with comprehensive information, infographics and training to reduce the spread of the virus to keep both our employees, customers and community safe.
- Display of conditions of entry requirements for all customers at all INDUSTRIE stores
- Display of maximum capacity levels at all INDUSTRIE stores
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning in our stores.
- Providing employees and customers access to hand sanitiser.
- Enforcing mandatory face mask usage in states with large number of active cases. As at 14 July 2020 all employees in Victoria and New South Wales are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Enforcing social distancing of at least 1.5 metres between individuals
- Clearly marked identifiers at point of sale to advise distancing requirements
- Encourage customers to use contactless payment where possible.
The safety of our staff, customers and community is of upmost importance and we will continue to review the situation and act on all State and Federal Government advice issued in response to the coronavirus. We ask that if you are feeling unwell that you refrain from visiting.
If you would prefer to shop online you can continue to visit us at www.industrie.com.au where we have waived all domestic shipping fees. Promo code for free shipping needs to be applied at checkout. Not in conjunction with any other offers/promo codes.
If you have any questions about our trading hours please reach out to us via email contact us or via our social channels. We will endeavour to provide you with an immediate response.
Thank you for your continued support & we look forward to welcoming you in store.