Terms & Conditions | Summer 2024 Giveaway
GIVEAWAY // To celebrate the launch of our Summer 24 range, we're giving away a $2,000 travel voucher and a $1,000 Industrie Clothing Summer Wardrobe [Total prize value of $3,000 AUD].
All you have to do is:
- Sign Up to our competition providing email, first name, postcode, mobile, IG handle
- Add your instagram handle for extra entry.
- Like & comment on our competition post for extra entry.
Competition ends midnight AEDT 19th November, winner announced 20th November AEDT. Please note this is the only @industrieclothing Instagram account. The winner will be announced via our stories 10am AEDT Monday 20th November and not via DM. Please be aware of scam accounts sending false giveaway links to ‘claim’ the prize via DM. Full details and prize information listed in our T&C’s on our website.
Win a $3,000 Summer Package
INDUSTRIE CLOTHING Pty Ltd (ABN ABN 64 087 743 762)
Address: 228 Pitt Street Sydney
Social Media Handle: @industrieclothing
10:00 am October 25th 2023 to midnight 19th November 2023 (All times shown in AEDT)
Website + EDM + Social
Sign Up to our competition providing email, first name, postcode, mobile, IG handle
Add your instagram handle for extra entry.
Like & comment on our competition post for extra entry.
9am AEDT on 20th November at 228 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
Winner Announcement Schedule
10am AEDT on 20th November in an Instagram story on the @industrieclothing Instagram account
The Winner will also be sent a message on the Platform account that they used to enter the Competition and the social media handle used to enter the Competition will be displayed on the original post on the @industrieclothing Platform account announcing the Competition.
Within two (2) days of the date from the Draw schedule the Winner must send a copy of their valid passport, showing legal name and date of birth. Additionally, provide postal address, contact phone number, email address and any further information reasonably requested by the Organiser in order to deliver the prize to the Winner.
Prize Delivery Procedure
The Flight Centre and Travel Associates e-gift card will be emailed to the winner’s email address within fourteen (14) days and the $1,000 AUD Industrie Clothing e-gift card e-mailed to the winner’s email address within fourteen (14) days of the Organiser receiving the winner’s details.
Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, defined terms have the meaning given to them in the above Schedule.
These terms and conditions apply in respect of the Competition organised by the Organiser and promoted on the Platform by the Promoters.
By participating in the Competition, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Entries to the Competition must be submitted during the Competition Period.
How to Enter
- Entry to the Competition is open to Eligible Entrants.
- In order to enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, perform the Entry Method.
- Provided that Eligible Entrants have entered the Competition by performing the Entry Method.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The Competition is subject to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Each entrant may enter the Competition up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
- The prize for the Competition is the Prize.
- The Prize is valued at the Prize Value.
- The odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries to the Competition received by the Organiser.
All methods of entry into the Competition have an equal chance of winning the Prize.
Invalid Entries, Disqualification and Termination
- Any entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will be invalid and disregarded.
- All entries that are incomplete (for example, where only part of the Entry Method has been completed) or fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from the Competition.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify an entry at any time if the Organiser reasonably believes that the entrant is not an Eligible Entrant.
- If this Competition is interfered with or tampered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, including but not limited to technical difficulties or unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- to modify, vary, suspend, postpone, terminate or cancel the Competition, as considered appropriate by the Organiser.
Drawing of Winner
- All eligible submissions will be judged by an independent judge on the following criteria: innovativeness and creativity of the entrant's answer to the promotional question.
- The best Submission as determined by the judge that is valid shall be deemed the winner.
- All decisions of the judge are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judge may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of any potential winner, the potential winner’s entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the social platforms account provided at the time of entry.
- The draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Schedule.
- The Winner will be announced in accordance with the Winner Announcement Schedule.
- Unsuccessful entrants of the Competition will not be individually notified that they have been unsuccessful in the Competition.
Claiming the Prize
- In order to claim the Prize, the Winner must undertake the Claim Procedure.
- The Voucher Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and will not be varied.
- If the Prize is unavailable due to no fault on the part of the Organiser, the Organiser, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Subject to clause 7(f) of these Terms and Conditions, provided that the winner of the Competition claims the Prize in accordance with the Claim Procedure, the Organiser will deliver the Prize to the winner of the Competition in accordance with the Prize Delivery Procedure.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request any evidence of the identity of any winner of the Competition prior to awarding the prize. In the event that any winner is unable to produce any identity verification evidence requested by the Organiser as requested, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify that person and redraw the Competition.
- If the Winner fails to undertake the Claim Procedure as required, the Organiser may disqualify that person from the Competition and redraw a replacement winner of the Competition (“Replacement Winner”).
- Any further draw required to take place to select a Replacement Winner will take place within seven (7) days of the Winner failing to undertake the Claim Procedure during the timeframe required, using the same random selection software used to draw the Winner.
- The same process set out in clause 6 and 7 will be followed to announce any Replacement Winner and to award the prize to that Replacement Winner, save that the announcement of any Replacement Winner will be within one business day of the further draw taking place to select the Replacement Winner.
- In order to conduct the Competition, the Organiser will collect some personal information from you.
- The Organiser may disclose your personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, the Promoters and any suppliers of the Prize.
- Your entry into the Competition is conditional on providing the Organiser with the personal information requested.
- The Organiser may use the personal information provided by you for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including contacting you or marketing the Organiser’s business and product offerings to you following the Competition. You may opt-out of any marketing communications using the options available in any communication sent to you.
- By entering the Competition, you irrevocably:
- consent to the Organiser and any Promoter using:
- your name and / or likeness; and
- any images or video that you appear in and that you provide to the Organiser as part of, in connection with, or related to the Competition, regardless of whether it formed part of your entry, in its advertising or promotion of the Competition generally, in the Organiser’s public relations, as well as the advertising of any future similar competitions conducted by the Organiser in any medium, without any payment to you; and
- assign to the Organiser all intellectual property rights in any copy, images or video that you provide to the Organiser as part of, in connection with, or related to the Competition, regardless of whether it formed part of your entry.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, loss of or damage to property, loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of, or related to, the Competition or the Prize.
- INDUSTRIE takes no responsibility in organising, booking or assisting with flight purchase, hotel availability and booking or acting as a communicator between The Flight Centre and Travel Associates and the winner.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, loss or damage to property, loss of opportunity or loss of profit); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical failure or related issues (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any entry that is received after the Competition Period;
- any claim of the Prize outside of the claim procedure requirements;
- any failure on the part of the Winner to provide any identity evidence or other information or documentation reasonably requested by the Promoter;
- unavailability or inaccessibility of the Instagram Account, either Website and / or the Entry Form during the Competition Period;
- electronic or human error;
- an entrant failing to provide accurate information at the time of entry or when claiming the Prize;
- any entry or claim of the Prizes that is not received by the Promoter as required for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- taking of and use of any of the Prize;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference in the Competition;
- any damage to the Prize after it has been provided to the Winner; or
- any tax liability incurred by the Winner.
- To the extent that any liability, loss or damages cannot be excluded, but can be limited, the Promoter limits its liability for them to the minimum amount permitted by law.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of the Prize and accepts no responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of the Prize, or the failure of the Prize to be of merchantable quality. If the Promoter’s liability cannot be excluded but can be limited, the liability of the Promoter is limited to re-supplying the relevant goods or services or paying the cost of repairing or replacing them.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries unable to be counted as valid entries where the Eligible Entrant has used multiple social media accounts to enter the Competition.
- The decisions of the Promoter in relation to the Competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with accessing the Instagram Account and the Entry Form via your internet service provider and any purchase of goods made by you from the Promoter.
- The Prize and participation in the Competition generally may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional terms and conditions imposed on the taking of the Prize or the participation in the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you expressly acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta or TikTok and is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Mr & Mrs Smith Travel Group.
- In participating in the Competition, you are providing your information to the Promoter. To the extent permitted by law, you release Meta and TikTok from any and all liability in relation to the Competition.
- The Competition may be promoted through third party websites and various social media platforms, including, but not limited to, the Platforms. You must comply with the terms for those third party websites and social media platforms when using them to participate in the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any privacy practices adopted by any third party websites or social media platforms.
- If any term, provision or condition of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights in relation not the Competition at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
These terms apply to all gift cards and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of Flight Centre Travel Group ("FCTG") trading as "Flight Centre" or "Travel Associates" (each a "Gift Card"). By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you agree to the following terms.
- Gift Cards are redeemable at participating FCTG retail stores located within Australia.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 3 years from the date of issue.
- Gift Cards purchased from 4 April 2018 will be issued with a PIN number. In order for a Gift Card to be redeemed, the customer must provide the associated unique PIN number at time of redemption. If a PIN number cannot be provided, the Gift Card will not be able to be redeemed.
- Gift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Card which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
- Gift Cards may not, without the prior written consent of FCTG, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Card is sold or used in breach of this condition, FCTG may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Card without a refund and the Gift Card holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Card. FCTG will take all reasonable steps to notify you of FCTG’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Card within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Card.
- FCTG may cancel or render invalid any Gift Card (including any available balance) which FCTG determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. FCTG may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Card which may include any non-refundable amounts. FCTG will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent Gift Card. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Gift Card and that FCTG will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Card.
- You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Card and PIN number. Lost or stolen Gift Cards may not be replaced or refunded. Lost or stolen PIN numbers cannot be reissued or replaced. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card except those caused by fraud or negligence by FCTG or its employees.
- Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
- Gift Cards may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.
- Questions or problems relating to Gift Cards should be directed to FCTG’s Gift Cards Care Team on 1300 554 268. Complaints about purchases made with a Gift Card should be resolved directly with the store concerned.